Do you have a service or a few services that your office offers that you would like to market on your Facebook business page?
Adding a “Services” tab to your Facebook business page is a quick and easy way for current and future patients to discover the variety of services you provide. Within this blog post I will cover how you can add this tab to display your own unique services.
- Click On Services. On your Facebook business page you will notice the “Services” tab at the top next to “Home.”
- Add a Service. Once you’ve selected the “Services” tab there is a button that reads “Add a Service.” Click here to get started!
- Details of Service. Next, a window will pop up where you can fill in the blank on the specific service with details like name, price, description, appointment duration, and even images. This is a great spot to add a few before and after photos (with the patient’s permission, of course). It’s important to note that you can’t add a link to the description so make sure you include a catchy call-to-action and your office phone number.
- Additional Services. Once you’ve completed and saved your first service entry you can add additional services to this tab by clicking on “Add a Service.”
- Publish. Once you are finished adding your services make sure all your services are published so they are viewable to your patients.
In short, adding a services tab to your Facebook business page is a great way for future and current patients to learn about the variety of services your office provides. You can’t add links in the Services tab so make sure to list your phone number so patients can call to schedule an appointment.
If you need any additional help or have questions on the best way to market your services across Facebook and your other social media channels, the Sesame Social team is here to strategize the best approach for you!
—Jennie Rogers, Social Media Specialist 2, Sesame Communications