With over 17 years of experience catering to the unique online needs of practices, Sesame can help your practice reach its maximum potential. We’re not just good at what we do, we care about your success. And when it comes to patient communication and practice marketing, Sesame has you covered. We were the first company in the industry to offer responsive-design websites (optimized for desktop, tablet and phone); practice appointment reminders; secure 2-way text messaging; secure online bill pay; and search/social media services that integrate with your practice brand.
As an innovator in practice marketing software and patient communication, Sesame provides you and your patients with services and products that are second to none. Located in downtown Seattle, Sesame Communications offers an amazing company culture, fantastic benefits, and the opportunity to learn, grow, and develop professionally. We truly value our people and believe that our success begins with our team members.
- Account management of our Sesame SEO offering
- Provide online marketing expertise
- Submit member sites to directories and major search engines
- Edit CSS, PHP and HTML for member websites
- Create and manage campaigns using current SEO best practices on a monthly basis
- Provide regular communications, both written and verbal, to dental and ortho professionals
- Maintain and build relationships with portfolio members to maintain optimal retention rate
- Accountability and ownership to a large portfolio on a monthly basis
- Strong understanding of PPC campaigns preferred
- Ability to collaborate with other Sesame Search teammates to support online strategies for members with multiple services offering
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience with Social and SEO best practices preferred
- Professional experience writing and reading CSS, PHP and HTML
- Proficient working with CMS, WYSIWYG tools, The Adobe Creative Suite, FTP Clients
- Intermediate ability in reading and writing SEO compliant text
- Familiar with SEO tools: Webmaster tools, Opensite Explorer, Google Analytics, etc.
- Intermediate skills necessary in Windows Office suite
- Google Analytics Certified preferred
- Adwords Certified preferred
Click here to apply.
At the heart of Henry Schein One’s success are its employees — Team Schein Members (“TSMs”).
At Henry Schein One, we offer a diverse range of career opportunities and firmly believe that by fostering an environment built on ethics, open communications, mutual benefits, creativity and recognition of the contributions of all Team Schein members—at all levels—we can help ensure that our best years are yet to come.
We offer a generous total rewards package that includes a competitive commission plan, medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, PTO and much more!
Sesame Communications, a Henry Schein One company, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.