Henry Schein One is the global leader in dental management, analytics, communication and marketing software. We deliver innovative dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help connect dental technology so it works as one.
When technology connects, more data is shared, more tasks are automated, and more work gets done. And most importantly, dental professionals have more time to focus on providing a quality experience for their patients. In fact, one connected practice management system simplifies each step of the patient experience — from first contact and scheduling, to clinical treatment and billing, to ensuring loyalty and recurring care.
If you are looking for a growing career that makes a difference, come be part of our team today!
PSS’s add value to our current products and services while building continuing customer relationships of worth. Heavily call intensive, this role works closely with customers to understand their organizational pain points and effectively links product features and benefits to the customer’s needs to help promote sales. Generates data reports for customers by gathering relevant data from various sources, analyzing the data and making recommendations. Effectively utilizes the CRM, pipeline and activity processes to identify, assist, manage, and drive a customer from initial contact to sales close.
- Meet or exceed all assigned quotas and targets
- Forecast weekly, monthly and quarterly revenues for territory/role
- Call on Henry Schein ONE and non-Henry Schein ONE customers targeting specific products
- Update and maintain leads and opportunities in the CRM, including sales stage and next assigned task date
- Perform a minimum of 30-50 outbound calls per day, with the expectation of holding 10 meaningful conversations and generating at least 3 opportunities per day
- Align appropriate product with prospect and demo via screenshare
- Participate in special projects as needed and perform other duties as required
- Attend all trainings and implement product knowledge and sales strategies
- Align with sales and partner teams to support overall company revenue targets
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus or global equivalent
- Customer engagement (inside sales, sales / lead development, support) experience required
- Past sales experience (quota carrying) a plus
- Knowledge of software or SaaS a plus
- Past customer service experience preferred
- Knowledge of HS ONE software portfolio a plus
- Knowledge of CRM solutions (i.e.,Salesforce, Siebel, etc.) a plus
- Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Driven to meet and surpass goals/targets
- Can handle high volumes
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Product Suite
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.