1. Eligibility: SesameCommunication.com’s Learn About Sesame and Win Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to members of sesamecommunications.com. You must be a legal resident of the 48 contiguous United States or the District of Columbia over the age of 18 with access to the Internet and a valid email account. All employees of Internet Brands, Inc./MH Sub I, LLC (“Sponsor”), all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, licensees or agents (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. Sweepstakes Period: Unless specified otherwise, the Sweepstakes entry period begins on the first day of each month at 8:00 am PST and ends the last day of each month at 11:59 pm PST. (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Winners will be selected monthly from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Sweepstakes Period.
3. Sweepstakes Entry: You may enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period by using an APPROVED method of entry. The APPROVED method(s) of entry include:
a. Online Entry. Visit sesamecommunications.com and complete the form to schedule a demo. Limit one (1) entry per person or email address. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email account. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder will be deemed to be the participant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email account. The potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Limit one (1) entry per person. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. . By submitting your information for the Sweepstakes, you consent to being contacted via phone and/ or email by sesamecommunications.com for the purposes other than those related to the sweepstakes. Incomplete entries are void. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Multiple entries and mechanically reproduced copies are void.
4. Selection of Sweepstakes Winners/Odds: There will be one (1) winner per month. The winners will be selected at random from the members who schedule a demo for an existing practice each month during the Sweepstakes Period. The winners will be notified via telephone within five (5) business days after the end of the current month. In the event that a winner(s) is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the applicable prize(s) to an alternate winner(s). Any return of prize notification or prize email as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any prize(s) and an alternate winner(s) may, at Sponsor's discretion, be selected. Decisions of the Sponsor on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes are final. Sponsor reserves the right not to award all prizes in the event that an insufficient number of eligible entries are submitted, as determined by the Sponsor, at their sole discretion.Odds of winning the Sweepstakes will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. Prizes: The one (1) monthly winner will each receive one $100.00 gift card. Sponsor will determine at random which prize will be awarded to each winner. Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if entire prize(s) or a portion of advertised prize(s) is unavailable for any reason. The Sponsor will deliver the prizes to the winners by Federal Express (FedEx), United Parcel Service (UPS), or a similarly suitable shipping service. The reporting and payment of any tax liabilities (federal, state and local) incurred by the winners as a result of the Sweepstakes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Any and all guarantees and warranties for merchandise prize are subject to the manufacturer's terms and conditions, and the winners agree to look solely to such manufacturer for any such warranty or guarantee claim.
6. Publicity: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and winner, by accepting a prize, grants to Sponsor (and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns and licensees), all right, title and interest in to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant’s name, city, state, and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the winner. A winner(s) may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release within five (5) business days of attempted notification or the winner(s) may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected.
8. Participants’ Obligations: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting the prizes, the winners agree to release and hold Sweepstakes Entities and their agents and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of California.
9. Winners’ List: For a list of the Sweepstakes winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Internet Brands, Inc./MH Sub I, LLC, Attn: SesameCommunications.com’s Learn About Sesame Giveaway Winners’ List, 909 North Sepulveda Boulevard, 11th Floor, El Segundo, CA 90245. Requests for winners’ list must be received within thirty (30) days after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
10. Sponsor: Internet Brands, Inc., 909 North Sepulveda Boulevard, 11th Floor, El Segundo, CA 90245