With over 17 years of experience catering to the unique online needs of practices, Sesame can help your practice reach its maximum potential. We’re not just good at what we do, we care about your success. And when it comes to patient communication and practice marketing, Sesame has you covered. We were the first company in the industry to offer responsive-design websites (optimized for desktop, tablet and phone); practice appointment reminders; secure 2-way text messaging; secure online bill pay; and search/social media services that integrate with your practice brand.
As an innovator in practice marketing software and patient communication, Sesame provides you and your patients with services and products that are second to none. Located in downtown Seattle, Sesame Communications offers an amazing company culture, fantastic benefits, and the opportunity to learn, grow, and develop professionally. We truly value our people and believe that our success begins with our team members.
- Converts approved Photoshop proofs into W3C-validated markup
- Ensures each build functions correctly on mobile, tablet, and desktop devices
- Works efficiently to meet or exceed development metrics for time and quality assurance
- Works closely with Web Producers to complete projects accurately and on time
- Provides occasional assistance to Web Designers to ensure features in the design phase can be produced during development
- Makes on-the-fly design changes using Photoshop as necessary
- Designs and codes animations and transitions to website elements to bring design proofs to life
- Works with Web Producers and Member Services to implement client revisions to previously built websites
- Participates in team meetings and contributes ideas and solutions
- Must have an online portfolio of past work, demonstrating skills in both design and development
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable in latest standards of responsive design
- Capable of designing and coding innovative hover states and animations
- Must be proficient with Photoshop
- Must be familiar with Photoshop shape layers, layer comps, layer effects, and smart objects
- Knowledge of basic SEO standards
- Ability to hand-code using a text editor
- Must be able to troubleshoot and fix issues surrounding browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and IE8+) and OS compatibility
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects and deliver on-time, based on project metrics
- Capable of using an FTP program to transfer and back up files
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with proven experience working efficiently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Comfortable working on Windows or Macintosh platforms
Click here to apply.