We are seeking a Technical Support Representative to join our Member Services team to provide troubleshooting and problem solving for all aspects of our Patient Communication System, email platform, and website platform
Here are some of the Key Responsibilities for this position:
- Provide Tier 2 support for our Patient Communication System and Email/Website Hosting.
- Provide support to our Member Services Representatives as they communicate with Members via phone and email.
- Connect to Member PCs utilizing GoToAssist to ensure connection between their server, our software, and our servers.
- Support and troubleshoot email and Internet applications.
- Log customer calls and issues into SalesForce and JIRA.
- Maintain technical documentation for use by the rest of the Member Services Team using Confluence.
- Provide remote installation of our software in offices, establishing a great first impression to our Members.
- Effectively communicate very technical issues to those less technically inclined.
- Assist the IT Team in identifying and troubleshooting production infrastructure issues.
- Work closely with our Product Development Team to help devise and test updates to the Patient Communication System.
- Register and transfer domain names for our Members, update DNS Records as needed, troubleshoot domain-related issues, working closely with our Web Team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Education and/or Experience
- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a technical support capacity
- Any technical training experience is a plus
- A+, Network+ or MCP certification preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced computer and networking skills
- Knowledge of servers, domains, Active Directory, network security and SQL
- Server-side support for Outlook
- Good knowledge of the Windows Registry.
- Ability to assign dynamic or static TCP/IP, map network drives, troubleshoot networking issues.
To apply, please click here