With over 17 years of experience catering to the unique online needs of practices, Sesame can help your practice reach its maximum potential. We’re not just good at what we do, we care about your success. And when it comes to patient communication and practice marketing, Sesame has you covered. We were the first company in the industry to offer responsive-design websites (optimized for desktop, tablet and phone); practice appointment reminders; secure 2-way text messaging; secure online bill pay; and search/social media services that integrate with your practice brand.
As an innovator in practice marketing software and patient communication, Sesame provides you and your patients with services and products that are second to none. Located in downtown Seattle, Sesame Communications offers an amazing company culture, fantastic benefits, and the opportunity to learn, grow, and develop professionally. We truly value our people and believe that our success begins with our team members.
- Ongoing project management and accountability for a set portfolio of projects
- Account management and retention of our Sesame Social and Sesame Sweepstakes offerings
- Provide online marketing expertise to internal and external members
- Provide member support for all Sesame’s Search Products
- Create and distribute Sesame Social campaign using current best practices
- Stay up to date and informed on social media tools, strategies and best practices
- Provide regular communications, both written and verbal, to dental professionals
- Collect, develop, post materials for members in a timely manner
- Provide excellent customer service with enthusiasm and timeliness
- Accountability for communications to a portfolio of projects on a quarterly basis
- Hold data and metric driven conversations to communicate value of services to a set portfolio
- Regular expectation to meet monthly set KPIs
- 2 years of college or equivalent; Basic HTML knowledge a plus
- Proficient in current search engine optimization standards and trends
- Intermediate ability in reading and writing SEO compliant text
- Advanced understanding of current social trends
- Intermediate skills necessary in Windows office suite
- Comfortable working with and manipulating data in Microsoft Excel
At the heart of Henry Schein One’s success are its employees — Team Schein Members (“TSMs”).
At Henry Schein One, we offer a diverse range of career opportunities and firmly believe that by fostering an environment built on ethics, open communications, mutual benefits, creativity and recognition of the contributions of all Team Schein members—at all levels—we can help ensure that our best years are yet to come.
We offer a generous total rewards package that includes a competitive commission plan, medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, PTO and much more!
Sesame Communications, a Henry Schein One company, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Click here to apply.