With over 19 years of experience catering to the unique online needs of practices, Sesame can help your practice reach its maximum potential. We’re not just good at what we do, we care about your success. And when it comes to patient communication and practice marketing, Sesame has you covered. We were the first company in the industry to offer responsive-design websites (optimized for desktop, tablet and phone); practice appointment reminders; secure 2-way text messaging; secure online bill pay; and search/social media services that integrate with your practice brand.
As an innovator in practice marketing software and patient communication, Sesame provides you and your patients with services and products that are second to none. Located in downtown Seattle, Sesame Communications offers an amazing company culture, fantastic benefits, and the opportunity to learn, grow, and develop professionally. We truly value our people and believe that our success begins with our team members.
Sesame Communications, is actively seeking a Production Artist (Contract) skilled in building and editing responsive layouts using HTML5, CSS3, and basic PHP. He or she has an online portfolio of past work, demonstrating skills in both design and development. This person is able to handle large caseloads and independently prioritize his or her work. The Production Artist is able to work proficiently in Photoshop and is competent with transferring and backing-up files via FTP. He or she is extraordinarily detail-oriented, and exceptional at communicating any project setbacks or needs for clarification. The Production Artist reports to the Associate Web Development Manager and will participate in periodic quality assurance reviews to ensure that coding standards are consistently being met.
About The Role:
- Performs revisions to member sites using HTML5, CSS3, and JS/jQuery
- Creates backups of files before performing revisions
- Works closely with the Associate Web Development Manager, Web Team and Producer Team to ensure timely and accurate execution of edit requests
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and deliver on-time
- Adheres to the defined design and development standards set by team management
- Reports hours to Associate Web Development Manager
- Must be available during core business hours: 8am-4pm PST
- Starting rate from $25-30/hr DOE
- At least two years’ experience developing web sites in HTML5 and CSS3, with at least one year’s experience with mobile-first responsive design
- Must be familiar with Photoshop shape layers, layer comps, layer effects, and smart objects
- Capable of writing CSS3 and HTML5 using a text editor
- Experience working with basic PHP a plus, though not necessary
- Must be able to troubleshoot and fix issues surrounding browser and OS compatibility
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects and deliver on-time based on project metrics
- Capable of using an FTP program to transfer files
- Has excellent written and verbal skills
- Comfortable working on Windows or Macintosh platforms
Please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your portfolio and resume.