With over 17 years of experience catering to the unique online needs of dental and orthodontic practices, Sesame can help your practice reach its maximum potential. We’re not just good at what we do, we care about your success. And when it comes to patient communication and practice marketing, Sesame has you covered. We are the first company in the industry to offer responsive-design websites (optimized for desktop, tablet and phone); practice appointment reminders; secure 2-way text messaging; secure online bill pay; and search/social media services that integrate with your practice brand.
As an innovator in practice marketing software and patient communication, Sesame provides you and your patients with services and products that are second to none. Located in downtown Seattle, Sesame Communications offers an amazing company culture, fantastic benefits, and the opportunity to learn, grow, and develop professionally. We truly value our people and believe that our success begins with our team members.
We are seeking a Production Artist with a working understanding of layout and CSS/PHP/HTML implementation. He or she has an online portfolio of past work, demonstrating skills in both design and development. The Production Artist is able to work proficiently in Photoshop and is competent with transferring and backing-up files via FTP. Additionally, he or she is extraordinarily detail-oriented, and exceptional at communicating any project setbacks or needs for clarification. This person is able to handle large caseloads and independently prioritize his or her work. We are seeking an individual who has strong communication skills and is familiar with working with clients on customer-facing projects. The Production Artist will report to the Associate Web Development Manager and will participate in periodic quality assurance reviews to ensure that coding standards are consistently being met.
- Perform revisions to member websites using proprietary CMS
- Creates backup of files before performing revisions
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at same time and deliver on-time
- Adheres to the defined design and development standards as set by team management
- Communicate and resolve technical issues with other teams across the organization
- Communicate effectively with our customers to resolve website issues or clarify website edit requests
- Produce and manipulate photo graphics for the web
- Implement GA4 and SEO best practices
- Familiarity with developing assets using HTML and CSS
- At least 1 year of experience developing websites in CSS and HTML
- Experience with a headless CMS
- Must be proficient working in Photoshop
- Edit and write CSS and HTML using a text editor
- Experience working with PHP, a plus.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and fix issues surrounding browser and OS compatibility issues
- Proficiency in SEO or Social Media implementation
- Some experience working with photo assets and graphics.
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple projects and deliver on-time
- Capable of using FTP program to transfer files
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Comfortable working on Windows or Macintosh platforms
- Superior time management and organization
- High degree of comfort in a client-facing role
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Working knowledge of WordPress or experience with it but not required
Click here to apply
At the heart of Henry Schein One’s success are its employees — Team Schein Members (“TSMs”).
At Henry Schein One, we offer a diverse range of career opportunities and firmly believe that by fostering an environment built on ethics, open communications, mutual benefits, creativity and recognition of the contributions of all Team Schein members—at all levels—we can help ensure that our best years are yet to come.
We offer a generous total rewards package that includes a competitive commission plan, medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, PTO and much more!
Sesame Communications, a Henry Schein One company, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.