At Sesame Communications, we thrive on customer satisfaction. To put our products and solutions into the hands of customers, we need a professional who knows how to connect and collect. We are currently looking for an account manager to add to our team, to be a leading force that fuels our growing client relationships. The majority of your compensation plan is based on selling new business to existing members. You will be building on existing relationships, upselling products/services to existing members, renewing contracts, reducing churn and ensuring customer satisfaction within given accounts. You’ll be a proactive member of our sales team, identifying growth opportunities for clients before they identify a need or gap for themselves. This level of foresight and meticulous analysis is what will take our company confidently into the future.
Objectives of this Role
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with members by understanding focus and needs, and anticipating them in advance
- Stay current with company offerings and industry trends
- Achieve monthly goals while upholding best practices
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Meet and exceed monthly quota/goals
- Become the trusted advisor for Sesame members
- Upsell current members to new products/services
- Manage a book of 500+ members while renewing yearly contracts and reducing churn
- Continuous learning about competition and similar services
- Support and solve problems for clients by understanding and exceeding their expectations
- Illustrate the value of products and services to create growth opportunities; compile and analyze data to identify trends
- Perform prospecting activities such as cold calling and networking within your territory
- Follow up with members regularly to ensure needs are being met and identify opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years in technology sales
- Ability to manage multiple accounts while seeking new opportunities
- Ability to understand client needs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce, with aptitude to learn systems
- Willingness to travel as needed
This will be a remote position for the foreseeable future but eventually it will be based in the Seattle HQ office.
Click here to apply.