In a 90-day time period:
- Drs. Orchin’s Facebook page received 150 new facebook likes
- The practice blog had a 73% increase in new visitors
- 193 total incoming calls-63 identified themselves as New Patients
- 8 new case starts attributed to their online presence
- $46,300 in incremental revenues
- Increased orthodontist competition in Washington, D.C.
- Traditional marketing like Yellow Pages and direct mail were not bringing in the right new patients
- Not clear if the practice web site was chosen by patients researching them online
Search 2.0 is the full-service social networking solution that enables Drs. Orchin to easily connect with patients in a meaningful way, while increasing their online visibility to stand out from the competition.
Whitney Dwyer, Treatment Coordinator for Drs. Orchin, directed the content for initiatives such as YouTube video posting, Facebook and Blogger. “I used the social network content on our blogs to help patients identify themselves as the right ones for our unique practice.”
First Call™ effectively determined ROI on the practice’s investment with clear measurements to incoming new patients.
Orthodontics for children and adults
Father-and-son team serving Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Virginia
State-of-the-art practice that welcomes better-educated consumers who understand the value of a higher standard of care